Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Mall of Emirates

Hey pple,

been really lazy to write about my trip to Emirates Mall aka The Biggest Mall in Dubai. So I will let the pics do the talking. Oh btw, this is the mall with the snow city in it! But think it costs quite alot to go in and the hourly charge is crazy. Well, this is Dubai. The city of money. Haha.



Nice huh? Imagine having this in your living room!

Check out the size of this TV!!! (I put myself in the pic as a gauge!! Haha). Seriously, why do you need such a big TV for? Well, if you have too much cash to spare, this is one TV you can get for Christmas!! Haha. Imagine playing PS3 on this TV!! Haha.

The Cineplex

These are some photos of the snow city - taken from OUTSIDE!! haha.


And my dinner for the night.

For more pics of the mall, pls check out the album on Facebook!! Haha. Good night pple.

No comments: