Friday, November 2, 2007

My lebanese takeway.

Check out the lebanese dinner which I just bought! Shiok man. And its cheaper than chinese food!! Haha.


This is a lebanese cocktail. Its a mixture of quite a few fruits including, apple, orange, kiwi, etc. I bought it becoz its look kinda cool!! Haha. The damage is about S$4.


For my main course, I ordered this boneless chicken (half). As you can see, the chicken comes with a few other stuffs. Bread is almost a compulsory item in lebanese food. So you can wrap the chicken in the bread toge with other ingredients like, vege, olive, cucumbers, etc. And you dip it in the garlic. Its actually pretty good but i hated the waiting time for it. As the lebanese believed in cooking on the spot, so everytime you ordered anything, you will have to wait about 15mins. Its a good practice but its just plain frustrating for a hungry man!! Haha. Anyway the damage is about S$10.

No comments: